Setting up editorial workflows
- Where the editors and the designer collaborate on creative publications over the Internet
- So that editors and designers can collaborate on a publication without sitting down together. The system consists of two parts:
- An editorial component. Using this programme authors can input text and see how their work will appear on the laid-out page at the same time. This makes writing remotely a bit easier.
- A layout component. This component processes the editorial texts into fully laid-out pages. Delivering the editorial files can be done traditionally (e-mail or FTP) or online. The online solution lets you see the PDF results almost right away.
- Using our editorial workflows combined with our intelligent layout-solutions, the production of your publication can be done more quickly and for less.